unwritten ... (cont.)

it is hard. to get the momentum back, despite all your desire to share the untold stories in your head. that is what i am feeling at the moment. the clock is ticking, and it will tell whether my first step after a while, able to drive me back to writing.

i admire.
especially on fellow bloggers consistency, especially meng. hehe. 
how did you manage to do it?

anyway. let us talk about my year and the snippets of my footprints.
well. as usual, i didn't have specific plan for travel especially for the past few years. with the travel buddies chose to opt you out, i ended as a solo traveler or randomly joining other travel group, like i had done in 2016 with rarecation. 

i had a spur of moment thingy back in December 2016, if i've not mistaken, or perhaps earlier, when i told the family that we should be going for Umrah as a family trip. and we did it! i guess it was our time to be invited as the guest this time, and i was grateful for the opportunities. despite all the things that my family had been through etc. , and my niat that i kept for so long, i had the rezeki to bring everybody to see Masjidil Haram.(my parents been there for few times already, but not for us the siblings).

so that was how my 2017 began. 

wait..did i mention that i had my lasik surgery done a week before the new year ? another decision that i did alone..without anyone knew. from the check-up till the day of the surgery, and even post- surgery. obviously, my parents kasi ceramah la sikit sebab tak bagitau menda2 surgery cam ni..and also some of concerned friends. i mean, because i didn't have anybody with me right after the surgery. i remember with blurry eyes, i walked alone to the hotel nearby the clinic, and spent the night alone, surviving the first post-surgery night. huhuhu.

Alhamdulillah. i was totally grateful as it felt a second chance. after more than 30 years depending on the glasses, i can see now clearly without it now. and yes...last November 2017 was my final check-up, and the vision was quoted as 20/20 now! perfecto!. it does took a while as my left eye had some complication i.e. dryness etc. 

enough about personal thingy. so how did 2017 go? 

#throwback

Jan-Feb - Umrah


April - Hoi An



Mei - Perhentian



July - Sapa



September - Luang Prabang



October - US






December - Nepal



perhaps, my kinda soul as traveler that subconsciously that charted my 2017 footprints that much, despite all the hiccups, no solid plan etc. it is amusing.

so which one will be your pick for me to start first? hehe.

Comments

  1. hehehe

    tulis bila rajin.... post ikut schedule...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. tgh berusaha. cume gambar byk yg x setel lg.

      Delete

Post a Comment